I got the recipe and picture from Joyofbaking.com
1/2 cbutter, unsalted ; melted
1 1/2 cgraham crackers crumbs
1 csweetened flaked or shredded coconut
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
How to Make Magic Bars
- Preheat oven @ 350° and place the rack in the center of the oven. Have ready a 9x9" sq. baking pan ; set aside.
- Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of your pan.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Sprinkle the coconut over top of the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the coconut.
- Sprinkle the nuts over top of the chips.
- Finally , drizzle the sweetened condensed cream over all the ingredients , DO NOT MIX , just layer them.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares . Store in the refrigerator. These bars can be frozen.