I got the recipe and picture from Joyofbaking.com
- 1/2 c
- butter, unsalted ; melted
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers crumbs
- 1 c
- sweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
How to Make Magic Bars
- 1Preheat oven @ 350° and place the rack in the center of the oven. Have ready a 9x9" sq. baking pan ; set aside.
- 2Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of your pan.
- 3Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- 4Sprinkle the coconut over top of the crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the coconut.
- 6Sprinkle the nuts over top of the chips.
- 7Finally , drizzle the sweetened condensed cream over all the ingredients , DO NOT MIX , just layer them.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- 9Cut into squares . Store in the refrigerator. These bars can be frozen.