- 1 pkg
- lemon cake mix or sugar-free
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- fresh-squeezed lemon juice or bottle
- zest 1 lemon
- large eggs
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- lemon instant pudding mix or sugar-free
- non-stcik cooking spray
How to Make Luscious Lemon Cake
- 1Spray the inside of the slow cooker liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, lemon juice, zest, eggs, and oil. using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase the speed to medium and beat for another 2 minutes. Transfer this to the slow cooker.
- 2In another bowl, use a whisk to combine milk and pudding mix, whisking for 2 minutes. Let stand until just set, about 2 minutes. spoon the pudding mixture over the cake batter.
- 3Cover and cook on Low for about 3 hours or on High for about 2 hours.
Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. It should come out with moist crumbs. Don't overcook. Serve warm out of the slow cooker.