Luscious 2-layer strawberry filled cake
- 1 box
- moist yellow cake mix, along with called for ingredients
- 1 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced a little thin
- 1 jar(s)
- polaners all fruit strawberry preserves
- 16 oz container cool whip topping, thawed
How to Make Luscious 2-layer strawberry filled cake
- 1heat oven to 350. Lightly spray 2-9" cake pans. Cut 1 lg piece of parchment paper to the size of pans. Place pieces of parchment paper into pans, flatten them down and lightly spary with cooking spray.
- 2In lg bowl, beat cake mix and called for ingredients until smooth. Pour evenly into pans. Bake as directed. Let cool completely. Carefully lift out cakes onto lg plates.
- 3Place preserves into a microwave safe bowl and microwave 40 seconds, stir and microwave another 20-40 seconds until almost melted. Spread some of the preserves over 1 cake layer, top with some strawberry slices and then some cool whip. Top with 2nd layer of cake and repeat process. Add any remaining strawberry slices on top of cake. Cover, refrigerate until ready to serve.