Low(er) fat Mini Oreo Cheesecakes :)
2 lblight (not fat free) cream cheese
4 largeeggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1 clight (not fat free) sour cream
30oreo cookies, left whole
12oreo cookies, coarsly chopped
How to Make Low(er) fat Mini Oreo Cheesecakes :)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Place one whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla
- Drizzle eggs in, a little at a time. Scrape sides of bowl as needed. Add in sour cream and salt and beat together. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter among the cookie-lined cups. Fill each one almost to the top. Bake about 22 minutes, rotating pan once, until filling is set.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.