Low(er) fat Mini Oreo Cheesecakes :)
- 2 lb
- light (not fat free) cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 4 large
- eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- light (not fat free) sour cream
- 1 pinch
- oreo cookies, left whole
- oreo cookies, coarsly chopped
How to Make Low(er) fat Mini Oreo Cheesecakes :)
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Place one whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla
- 3Drizzle eggs in, a little at a time. Scrape sides of bowl as needed. Add in sour cream and salt and beat together. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- 4Divide batter among the cookie-lined cups. Fill each one almost to the top. Bake about 22 minutes, rotating pan once, until filling is set.
- 5Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.