- 6 oz
- cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 c
- sugar free chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar free coca powder
- 1 tsp
- red food coloring
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla (or white chocolate sugar free syrup)
- 1 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Low Carb Red Velvet Cake
- 1This "cake" is made by layering crepes! Start by prepping the crepes first.
- 2CREPES: Combine all crepe ingredients and use a blender to combine until smooth. Meanwhile, prep one large baking sheet by lining with parchment AND spraying with cooking spray. (Can't be too safe.)
- 3Pour your blended crepe batter into your pan and tilt until smooth across entire pan. I suggest following the suggestion of the original recipe creator and baking for 8 minutes in a pre-heated 350 oven...adjusting to your specific oven. When done, cool and cut into squares.
- 4FOR FILLING: Blend together the syrup and cream cheese. Meanwhile whip up the cream until it forms peaks. Fold a third of it into your well-blended cream cheese mixture, then fold that into the remaining whipped cream. Let chill 15 mins.
- 5ASSEMBLE: Star with one crepe. Spread on a thin layer of cream mixture then place another crepe on top. Keep this system up (aiming for each crepe addition to be level) until you reach your desired height. When done, you can also frost the sides and top if you want. Chill for 4 hours or until fully set.