Low Carb Cheesecake With Pecan Crust
******My cheesecake was done after 70 minutes but all ovens are different...AFTER 60 minutes I took the cheesecake out of the waterbath and put it back in the oven for the last 10 minutes, keeping the foil on. Let it cool before removing from the pan...
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese (16 oz each)-room temperature
- 1 pt
- sour cream-room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- eggs-room temperature
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
How to Make Low Carb Cheesecake With Pecan Crust
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a springform pan with a non stick spray.
Combine and press the CRUST ingredients into the bottom and sides of the spring form pan. Wrap the bottom of the pan with foil.
- 3Mix together the cheesecake ingredients adding the eggs one at a time. Do not over beat.
- 4Add the cheesecake mixture to the crust. Put in a water bath and bake for at least 50 minutes. You will need to check the cheesecake after 50 minutes to see if it is done.
- 5Enjoy!!! Picture to follow...