Louisiana Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
24oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
1/4 cbutter, melted
6squares baker's semi-sweet chocolate, divided
3 pkg(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbspred food coloring
How to Make Louisiana Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt 4 chocolate squares as directed on package; place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Remove 2 cups batter; mix with melted chocolate and food coloring. Carefully spread over crust; cover with remaining plain batter.
- Bake 26 to 28 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Melt remaining chocolate squares; drizzle over dessert. Refrigerate for 4 hours.