Louisiana Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- squares baker's semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- red food coloring
How to Make Louisiana Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Melt 4 chocolate squares as directed on package; place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Remove 2 cups batter; mix with melted chocolate and food coloring. Carefully spread over crust; cover with remaining plain batter.
- 5Bake 26 to 28 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Melt remaining chocolate squares; drizzle over dessert. Refrigerate for 4 hours.