Little Peanut Cakes!
You can bake this in a rectangle cake pan, or in a special brownie pan that makes intividual brownies.
This is a very easy recipe, and it looks like you slaved! I have made several variations... all were great!
Play with your food!
***** I didn't include a bake time as this is what to do with the cake when it is baked and cooled and you can use any recipe!
Super Moist White Cake
- 3 c
- favorite frosting in vanilla or chocolate or peanut butter (easily spreadable consistancy)
- 2 c
- peanuts (chopped small)
- caramel topping (optional)
- frosting, jam, caramel and marshmallow fluff
How to Make Little Peanut Cakes!
- 2When cake is done and cooled totally, cut into squares or rectangles.
- 3Frost each little cake all the way around on all sides.
- 4Cover with chopped nuts by setting cake in bowl of chopped nuts and gently pressing down to adhere the nuts. (Sometimes I use coconut instead of coating with peanuts!)
When all sides are covered in nuts, set aside or store in a airtight container until ready to serve.
- 5*** Sometimes I cut the cake into layers and put frosting and filling between the layers, then frost, and coat with nuts or coconut.