little debbie nutty bar cheesecake recipe
- 24 little debbie's nutty bars wafer bars
- 2-8 oz pkgs. cream cheese
- 1-4 oz pkg inst. vanilla pudding
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
How to Make little debbie nutty bar cheesecake recipe
- 1Unwrap 12 Nutty Bar, chop in blender until finely crushed. Pour into bowl.
- 2Add butter to crushed bars & mix well. Press into bottom of 12" spring form pan. Set aside.
- 3Unwrap remaining Nutty Bars. Cut in half. Line rim of pan with the Nutty Bars.
- 4In a separate bowl, whip cream cheese, milk, peanut butter, & sugar together until fluffy.
- 5Add whipping cream, pudding mix & vanilla to cream cheese filling. Mix two minutes.
- 6Pour filling into crust. Chill overnight.