Little Christmas Puddings
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c
- chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/3 c
- white chocolate chips
- green sprinkles
- small red candies or red icing
How to Make Little Christmas Puddings
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk and semisweet chocolate chips in a medium saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- 2Stir cookie crumbs into chocolate mixture until well blended. Cover and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Line 2 large cookie sheets with waxed paper. Shape heaping teaspoonfuls of crumb mixture into 1 inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheets. Refidgerate until firm.
- 4Place balls into mini paper baking cups. Place white chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Do this a few more times until chocolate is melted. Spoon melted chocolate over tops of balls. Top with green sprinkles and red candies or red icing. Let stand until set. Store covered in the refridgerator.