Lite Heavenly Pineapple Cupcakes (low Fat) By Freda
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- egg, beaten
- 3/4 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, finely ground
- 10 oz
- can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar . . or . . .your favorite whipped cream as is pictured, piped with a star tip.
LITE HEAVENLY PINEAPPLE CUPCAKES
How to Make Lite Heavenly Pineapple Cupcakes (low Fat) By Freda
- 1preheat Oven @ 350
Spray lightly muffin tin or use paper liners, & set aside.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, in lg Bowl.
Add Egg, the Vanilla, nuts and Pineapple.
Beat with Electric Mixer till well blended.
- 3Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- 4Bake about 25 min. or til toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let Cool 5 min. before removing from pan onto rack.
Sprinkle tops with Pdr Sugar.
Makes 8 Cupcakes. No frosting Necessary.