How to Make Lindt Truffle Marble Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed on box; pour into cake pan (It's best to use a round or square cake pan so the marble step is easier)
- 2Place 5-10 (or however many you like) milk chocolate Lindt Truffles in a microwave safe dish. Starting with 10 second intervals, melt the candies until they are melted enough to pour
- 3Pour the melted chocolate over the cake batter while dragging it into the cake batter with a butter knife. (DO NOT stir it into the batter, it will ruin the marble effect)
- 4Bake cake(s) until done; cool completely and frost
- 5Repeat step 2 using the white chocolate truffles; Drizzle the white chocolate over the cake and enjoy!