How to Make Lillie Mae's Chocolate Pound Cake
- 1Cream sugar and butter.
- 2Add eggs one at a time. Mix well.
- 3Add vanilla and milk mix well.
- 4Mix flour, baking powder,salt,cocoa.
- 5Alternte mixing dry ingredients into liquid ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- 6If too liquidy add more flour. If too dry add more milk.
- 7Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for one hour and 20 minutes till toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 9To make vanilla pound cake omit cocoa.