You can also make this into a lower fat version simply by changing your cream cheese and cool whip.
If you prefer you can hande make your crust by using graham cracker crumbs, a little sugar and some butter.
- 8 oz
- philly cream cheese. softened
- 1/4 c
- countrytime lemonade drink mix
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- cold milk
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 6 oz
- graham cracker crust
How to Make Lemonade Cheesecake
- 1Cream together the first three ingredients, then add in the milk give it a few stirs then add in the cool whip.
- 2Spoon into the crust and place in the frig till set, approximately one hour.
- 3Let set in frig for at least one hour.
- 4Serve plain or with fresh berries.
- 5*Remember you can soften your cream cheese in the microwave, it's alot smoother that way.