18 1/2oz boxlemon supreme cake mix
3 1/8oz pkginstant lemon pudding mix
1 cwater, warm
1/4 cveg. oil
6oz can(s)can frozen lemonade- thawed
2 cconfectioners' sugar-sifted
How to Make Lemonade Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water & oil; blend well, then beat 4 min. @ low speed
- Turn into greased & floured Bundt pan (I use Pam for Baking)
- Bake for 45-50 min. or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Cool 5 min.
Prick cake with 2 tined fork or a wooden skewer completely through bottom of cake
- In a medium size bowl, combine thawed lemonade and confectioner's sugar. Gradually spoon over cake until completely absorbed.