How to Make Lemonade Cake
- 1Dissolve Jello in hot water and set aside.
- 2In a mixer bowl beat cake mix, eggs, and oil for 2 minutes. Slowly mix in cooled jello mixture.
- 3Pour batter into well greased 9x13 cake pan. Bake at 300 degrees for and hour and 10 minutes. (Check after an hour.)
- 4While cake is baking, combine lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar until well combined.
- 5Remove cake from oven. Poke holes in cake with a fork. Be gentle. Pour lemonade mixture over cake. Cool completely.
- 6Serve cake with whipped cream. You do not have to chill this cake but I, personally, like it cold.