★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkglemon cake mix
1 pkglemon instant pudding (3 3/4 ounce)
6 ozfrozen lemonade concentrate. thawed
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Lemonade Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large mixing bowl.
Beat 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 50-55 minutes or until done.
- While cake is cooking, combine lemonade and powdered sugar; blend well.
- After taking cake out of oven, thoroughly prick warm cake completely through to bottom of cake.
Spoon lemonade mixture over cake until completely absorbed.
- Cool cake; remove from pan.
Sprinkle with powered sugar.
If cake sticks to pan, while cake pan is inverted on a plate, wet a towel with hot water; wring then place over the pan until the cake releases.