Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- packed brown sugar (i used dark)
- 1 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- rolled oats
- 1/2 c
- smucker's seedless raspberry jam (i used more)
- 4 pkg
- (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 4 tsp
- grated lemon peel (i use a little more for tart taste)
- eggs (lightly beaten)
How to Make Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1In a large bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, oats and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Press dough into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with jam.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and peel. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Carefully spoon over jam.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 servings.