How to Make LEMON PUDDING CAKE
- Preheat ven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9x13 with Pam [cooking spray]
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding mixes, milk and water. Whisk for about 2 minutes until thickened.
- Pour pudding into the 9x13 dish.
- Prepare cake mix accordingly to the package instructions.
- Pour and spread cake mixture eventually over the pudding.
- Place the dish on a large baking sheet [this is to catch any pudding that may bubble over].
- Bake 55-60 minutes, until the cake part tests done with a toothpick.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes, if you want t serve it warm. Otherwise must be refrigerated.
- May sprinkle top with some powdered sugar OR a dollop of Cool Whip.