How to Make LEMON PUDDING CAKE
- 1Preheat ven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9x13 with Pam [cooking spray]
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the pudding mixes, milk and water. Whisk for about 2 minutes until thickened.
- 3Pour pudding into the 9x13 dish.
- 4Prepare cake mix accordingly to the package instructions.
- 5Pour and spread cake mixture eventually over the pudding.
- 6Place the dish on a large baking sheet [this is to catch any pudding that may bubble over].
- 7Bake 55-60 minutes, until the cake part tests done with a toothpick.
- 8Allow to cool 30 minutes, if you want t serve it warm. Otherwise must be refrigerated.
- 9May sprinkle top with some powdered sugar OR a dollop of Cool Whip.