Lemon Pudding Cake
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cake
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar,salt and flour in a bowl.
- Add melted butter,lemon juice,and egg yolks.Stir until blended. Then stir in milk.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites.Slowly add 1/4 cup of sugar.Beat until stiff and moist.
- Fold beaten egg whites into the lemon mixture and pour into greased baking dish.
- Set baking dish in larger pan and add hot water into the larger pan at least 2 inches deep. I add the hot water after setting it in the oven.
- Bake 45-55 minutes at 350 degrees until top is browned.