Lemon Pudding Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgjello lemon flavor pie filling, do not use instant
1tub of cool whip whipped topping
1 pkgbetty crocker angle food cake mix
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cake
- Bake Cake according to the directions on the Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix. I would still use Angle Food Cake pan. Allow to cool.
- Prepare the Lemon Pie Filling, DO NOT USE INSTANT, per the package directions. Allow to cool.
- After Angle Food Cake has cooled, slice in half horizontally.
- Take 1/3 of the Lemon Pie filling and spread between the layers.
- Place top half of Angle Food Cake on top.
- Mix one Tub of Cool Whip Whipped Topping with the rest of the Lemon Pie Filling. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Spread this on the cake and swirl to desire decorative effect.
- Place in refrigerator till ready to serve.