Lemon Pudding Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- jello lemon flavor pie filling, do not use instant
- tub of cool whip whipped topping
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker angle food cake mix
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cake
- 1Bake Cake according to the directions on the Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix. I would still use Angle Food Cake pan. Allow to cool.
- 2Prepare the Lemon Pie Filling, DO NOT USE INSTANT, per the package directions. Allow to cool.
- 3After Angle Food Cake has cooled, slice in half horizontally.
- 4Take 1/3 of the Lemon Pie filling and spread between the layers.
- 5Place top half of Angle Food Cake on top.
- 6Mix one Tub of Cool Whip Whipped Topping with the rest of the Lemon Pie Filling. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 7Spread this on the cake and swirl to desire decorative effect.
- 8Place in refrigerator till ready to serve.