"Lemon Meringue Cupcakes"
I needed individual servings of a desert and came up with this for a senior function. They all loved this Lemony flavored cupcake.
You can also fill these with the Lemon pudding would be great also.
- box lemom flavored cake mix
- box lemon pudding mix (cook kind)
- egg whites beaten till fluffy
- 2 TBS
- pdr sgr
MIX ACCORDING TO BOX INSTRUCTIONS
COOK ACCORDING TO BOX INSTRUCTIONS FOR PIE FILLING
How to Make "Lemon Meringue Cupcakes"
- 1Bake cupcakes according to Box instructions,
- 2Cook Lemon Pudding according to Pie filling directions.
While warm Top cup cakes with 1 Tbs of pudding on each cupcake.
- 3Beat egg whites with sgr till stiff peaks I fluffy.
Top each cup cake with egg whites, fill pastry bag & Pipe meringue in a cirle motion, With a nice peak in the center of the cupcakes for eye appeal.
- 4Place under broiler on bottom shelf for about 3 min till a nice golden brown.
Keep close eye on them as not to burn the meringue.
remove from oven, cool and enjoy.