Lemon Meringue cheesecake
Quick and easy and delicious!!!!
- 12 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 4 oz
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 medium
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT BRINGING THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP EDGE OF THE PIE PLATE AS IT TENDS TO OVER BROWN.
How to Make Lemon Meringue cheesecake
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and eggs, until well blended
- 2Add lemon juice and zest and beat until mixture is smooth
- 3Pour into a prepared graham cracker crust and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes
- 4Let cool, and chill for at least 4 hours before serving, top with whipped cream.