How to Make Lemon Lust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter into flour until mixture is crumbly, pea-size. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Press into 9x13 baking pan and bake 15 -20 minutes until light brown.
Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of the cool whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix jello and milk until well mixed and creamy, pour over cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Top with 2 cups cool whip and chopped nuts if desired.