Lemon Lime Cake
How to Make Lemon Lime Cake
- 1Mix all ingredients together 3 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed.
- 2Pour into three 8-inch greased and floured cake pans. I CHANGED THIS TO BE A GREASED AND FLOURED BUNDT PAN.
- 3Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until tested done.
- 4Meanwhile make the glaze or icing by combining the powdered sugar with the milk.
- 5When the cake is done, cool for about 10-15 minutes then removed from Bundt pan...turn over onto a pretty plate.
- 6If you want glaze, use more milk and pour on the cake while still warn. If you want more of an icing, use less milk and pour on once quite cooled.