Lemon Lime Cake
How to Make Lemon Lime Cake
- Mix all ingredients together 3 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed.
- Pour into three 8-inch greased and floured cake pans. I CHANGED THIS TO BE A GREASED AND FLOURED BUNDT PAN.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until tested done.
- Meanwhile make the glaze or icing by combining the powdered sugar with the milk.
- When the cake is done, cool for about 10-15 minutes then removed from Bundt pan...turn over onto a pretty plate.
- If you want glaze, use more milk and pour on the cake while still warn. If you want more of an icing, use less milk and pour on once quite cooled.