Lemon Jello Cake
1 boxlemon jello
3/4 chot water (i use it hot from the tap, not boiling)
1 boxyellow cake mix
3/4 cvegetable oil (i use canola oil)
2 cpowdered sugar
6 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Lemon Jello Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan. (I use the baking spray with the flour already in it.)
- In mixing bowl combine the jello with the hot water until the jello is dissolved.
- Add the eggs to the jello, mixing well. Then beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the cake mix, mixing well. Then beat on high for 2 minutes.
- With the mixer on low add the oil until it is mixed in well. Then beat on high for 1 minute. Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- As soon as cake is out of the oven, poke holes over the entire top of the cake with a fork. Then spoon the glaze over the top of the cake making sure to spoon some glaze around the edges between the cake and pan. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!