Lemon Glaze Pound Cake
How to Make Lemon Glaze Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Cool 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Let cool completely.
- 3LEMON GLAZE
- 4Combine powdered sugar, lemon juice and vegetable oil in a small bowl.
- 5Stir until well-blended. Unlike a traditional glaze, this should be thick, like a frosting.
- 6Drizzle glaze from the end of a spoon over the cake, fairly thickly, shaking the spoon lightly, as you go.