Lemon Cheese Filled Cake
1 pkgbutter recipe cake mix
3/4 capricot nectar or peach nectar
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 cflaked coconut
How to Make Lemon Cheese Filled Cake
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, beat as directed on cake mix package.
- Spoon into 10 inch greased and floured tube pan.
- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients, which are lemon juice, coconut, sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth.
- Spoon filling over batter in pan, being careful not to let it touch sides of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Cool. Frost with a lemon frosting.
- Can use a Bundt cake pan.
Glaze for Bundt cake:
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 tbsps. lemon juice
2 tbsps. apricot or peach nectar
Combine all glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake.