Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd filling
The filling Lemon Curd, is a recipe my family handed down from England
Made it for my man, and he loves it....so do I :)
Sorry, I had troble downloading my picture... I will retry later :)
How to Make Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd filling
- 1Mix together cake mix & pudding mix
- 2seperately mix together beaten egg, oil and soda pop
- 3Then add to dry ingredients, and beat till foamy,
Pour into greased and floured bunt pan, or two round or square cake pans
- 4Bake for 50 min. @ 350 degree oven
Fill with Lemon curd (see below) or your favorite frosting/filling... Frost with Dream whip, cool whip or the real whipped cream...options are open...maybe you have a favorite lemon frosting to share?
- 5I am posting the Lemon Curd recipe seperately... if you'd like to use for the filling.