Lemon Bundt Cake
How to Make Lemon Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in the vanilla and lemon juice.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder. Add to batter and beat for 3 to 4 minutes on high.
- Coat a 12 cup bundt pan or 10" tube pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Gently loosen sides with a sharp knife and invert cake onto serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar.