Leftover candy bundt cake
- 2 c
- flour (plus more for dusting pan, & 2 tbls for mixing with candy
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- chopped leftover candy
- topping: powdered sugar or glaze (optional)
- 1 c
How to Make Leftover candy bundt cake
- 1Spray bundt pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- 3Cream room temperature butter & sugar mixing well with electric mixer. Add eggs, mix well. Add vanilla & milk mix. Add dry ingredients mixing until just incorporated (do not over mix). In same bowl as dry ingredients place candy, sprinkle with 2 Tbls. flour coating candy pieces with flour (so they don't sink to the bottom of the cake). Fold into batter mixing not too much (mixture will be thick). Spoon into prepared bundt pan evening filling out. Bake for around 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean. Let sit for 1-2 minutes then invert onto serving platter.
- 4Let cake cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or make a quick glaze of powdered sugar & a little water and spoon over cake. Enjoy