Lazy Girl Coconut Macadamia Nut Cake
- 1 box
- french vanilla cake mix
- 2 pkg
- 3.4 oz jello instant coconut cream pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- macadamia nuts, chopped or sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- softened butter
- 3 Tbsp
- sweetened coconut flakes (to garnish over cake)
How to Make Lazy Girl Coconut Macadamia Nut Cake
- 1In a large bowl, combinecake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs, and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Add macadamia nuts or coconut flakes if desired.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. bundt cake pan. Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean). Cool completely.
- 3In separate small bowl, combine ingredients for glaze, adding enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake and LIGHTLY dust with Powdered Sugar and/or coconut flakes.