Layers of Love Chocolate Brownies
3/4 cap flour
3/4 cnestle toll house baking cocoa
1/2 cbutter(cut into pieces and softened)
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cchopped pecans(or walnuts if you prefer)
3/4 cnestle toll house white morsels
1/2 ccaramel ice cream topping
3/4 cnestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make Layers of Love Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour,cocoa and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add 2 eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla,mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of batter.
- Spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle nuts and white morsels over batter in the pan.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the nut and white morsel layer.
- Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light(er) in color.
- Stir in semi-sweet morsels.
- Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan. Cut into squares.