Layered Strawberry Cheesecake
You can use a different flavor pudding mix and top with caramel or strawberry or another topping flavor for a different taste.
- 3 c
- sliced strawberries
- 3 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- white chocolate flavor instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 2 c
- cool whip
- 2 c
- frozen pound cake (1 inch cubes)
- square baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- maraschino cherry
How to Make Layered Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1Combine the strawberries and sugar. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 2Beat the Neufchatel Cheese until creamy.
- 3Gradually beat in the milk with the Neufchatel Cheese.
- 4Add the dry pudding mix to the Neufchatel Cheese mixture and mix well.
- 5Blend in 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Layer in bowl as follows:
1/2 of the Cream Cheese Mixture
Remaining Cream Cheese mixture
- 7Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 8Melt chocolate; drizzle over trifle. Top with remaining Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.