Layered Strawberry Cheesecake
You can use a different flavor pudding mix and top with caramel or strawberry or another topping flavor for a different taste.
3 csliced strawberries
16 ozneufchatel cheese, softened
1 1/2 cmilk
1 pkgwhite chocolate flavor instant pudding (3.4 oz)
2 ccool whip
2 cfrozen pound cake (1 inch cubes)
1square baker's semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make Layered Strawberry Cheesecake
- Combine the strawberries and sugar. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Beat the Neufchatel Cheese until creamy.
- Gradually beat in the milk with the Neufchatel Cheese.
- Add the dry pudding mix to the Neufchatel Cheese mixture and mix well.
- Blend in 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Layer in bowl as follows:
1/2 of the Cream Cheese Mixture
Remaining Cream Cheese mixture
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Melt chocolate; drizzle over trifle. Top with remaining Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.