Laura's Kahlua Cake Recipe
1- boxduncan hines chocolate cake mix or pilsbury german chocolate cake mix
1-3 &1/2 ozvanilla instant pudding
1-16 ozsour cream
3/4 cvegetable oil
1-12 ozpackage of chocolate chips (have also used semi-sweet)
How to Make Laura's Kahlua Cake Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a large bowl by hand or with a hand mixer for 2 min. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a 12 cup Bundt pan that has been lightly sprayed with oil such as Pam.
- In preheated oven: Bake at 325 degrees for one hour to one hour and ten minutes depending on oven; I usually check the cake after the hour is up with an inserted wooden toothpick; if the batter comes out clean it's done, if still liquidity then let it bake a little longer.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack about ten minutes or so before flipping it over onto a cake plate; let rest a bit before removing the bunt pan; I take a butter knife and lightly tap the pan, this usually helps the cake to slowly release itself from the pan. Slowly lift the pan from the cake making sure it is completely released from pan.
- Let the cake cool & then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!.