LADYFINGER RECIPE FOR TIRAMISU
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make LADYFINGER RECIPE FOR TIRAMISU
- Separate eggs into 2 separate bowls.
- Beat egg whites on high speed, until foamy. Add 2 Tbsp. from the 2/3 cup of sugar to the egg whites. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add vanilla and remainder of the sugar to the egg yolks and beat, set aside.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Fold in half of the egg whites into the yolks. Do it gently.
- Fold the flour mixture into the yolks.
- Fold the rest of the egg whites into the yolks.
- Put the batter into a pastry bag or a zip-lock bag and snip the tip of a corner.
- Pipe the batter onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes, do not turn you back on them. All you want is for the edges to turn brown, and it is done.
- Remove the ladyfingers from the oven onto a rack for cooling.
- Now you can start on your Tiramisu cake!!!