★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1 box
- strawberry jello (6oz)
- 2 box
- frozen sweetened strawberries (large)
- 1 small
- container of fresh strawberries
- 1 pt
- heavy cream, whipped
How to Make Kylene's Strawberry Cake
- 1Thaw frozen strawberries, drain over a bowl and save juice, then remove berries and set aside.
- 2Mix cake according to directions and bake.
- 3While cake is baking add strawberry juice and water if needed to make 2 cups, to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add strawberry jello and still until dissolved.
- 4Remove the cake from the oven, while still hot poke holes in the top with a fork and then put Jello/Strawberry juice over the top. Add the frozen strawberies. Spread them evenly over the top of the cake. Put in fridge and cool completely.
- 5Whip your heavy cream as you normaly would. Once cake is completely cooled frost with whipped cream and slice and place your fresh berries on top.
- 6Then get your knife and fork and close your eyes and taste something my daughter loves.