★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxany brand chocolate cake mix (or any other flavor desired)
1container of frosting
24ice cream cake cones (the cones that are circular on the bottom)
·sprinkles, gummy bears, jelly beans etc. to decorate cone after iced
·mini muffin pan
How to Make Kooky Cupcakes
- Follow directions on back of cake mix to make batter.
- Wrap foil around cone base and place straight up in undressed mini muffin pan.
- Fill cones with 1/4 cup of cake batter. (about half way full) Do not overfill! Let batter settle before transferring to the oven.
- Place cones in oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Test done ness with toothpick.
- Let cool completely before icing.
- Side note...... These are hard to travel with..I find if I put them in a couple containers that hold them tightly; they travel better. Be very cautious of the cones if traveling with them.