Kitty Litter Cake
NOTE:cook time is for the cake
How to Make Kitty Litter Cake
- Bake your favorite cake mix as the directions tell you.
- When the cake has cooled, crumble up the chocolate oreos and lay down ontop of the cake.
- Then put the pudding ontop of the oreos.
- Next crumble up the vanilla oreos and place ontop of the pudding, but leave about 1/3 of the crumbles aside.
- With the 1/3 of vanilla crumbles you have left over, seperate them into two seperate ziplock baggies. Put a dash or two of green food coloring into one bag and shake. *Don't soak w/ coloring, you want the green to be light*
Repeat with the blue food coloring.
- Sprinkle these two colors ontop of the plain vanilla oreo crumbles.
- Heat up the tootsie rolls in the microwave until the are soft enough to bend and shape. You'll want to shape these into "kitty poop".
Place the tootsies on the cake when you're done molding.
- For a final touch, place a black cat nearby when you put out the cake!!
(I also buy a little kitty litter scooper to serve the cake with...just for that extra little touch)