KITTY LITTER CAKE
1 boxcake mix, german chocolate
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 pkgwhite sandwich cookies
1 largevanilla instant pudding
12 smalltootsie rolls
·green food coloring
1**new **kitty litter box
1**new *** kitty litter plastic box liner
1**new ** pooper scoop
How to Make KITTY LITTER CAKE
- Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans). Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.
- Crumble white sandwich cookies (Oreo)in small batches in blender, they tend to stick so scrape often. Set aside all except 1/4 cup.
- To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops of green food coloring and mix using a fork or shake in a jar.
- When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. You probably won't need all the pudding, mix with the cake and "feel it", you don't want it soggy, just moist, gently combine.
- Line NEW, CLEAN Kitty Litter Box. Put mixture into litter box.
- Put 3 unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so that they are no longer blunt but curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls and bury in mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly over the top, this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.
- Heat remaining Tootsie rolls, 3 at a time in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with cookie crumbs. NOW..spread 5 of the remaining Tootsie rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable; hang it over the side of the kitty litter box; sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs.
- Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around. Serve Kitty Litter Cake with the **NEW**Pooper Scooper. (By: Mitzi)