Kitten cupcakes for Halloween
24cupcake liners (orange and black)
1 boxcake mix, any flavor
48gummy black raspberry candies
24miniature confetti sprinkles (circle ones)
48green m and m's
168orange and black jellybeans
·black and orange sanding sugar
·black edible pen and white candy coating
1 can(s)white frosting
How to Make Kitten cupcakes for Halloween
- Bake cupcakes following directions on package and let cool once done.
- Frost the cupcakes. Dip in orange or black sanding sugar. Make sure to coat whole cupcake.
- Pinch the tip of the black gummy raspberry candies to form pointed ears. Insert in frosting at top of cupcake. Insert a jellybean in middle for nose and black sprinkles around nose for whiskers. Insert confetti sprinkle for mouth.
- On bottom edges of cupcake insert 6 jellybeans for the claws. 3 on each side of mouth.
- Using the edible black marker, draw pupils on the green m&m's then press eyes into frosting.
- Melt the candy coating according to directions on package. Use a wooden pick to dot the candy on eyes and paws to make claws. Enjoy!