Kitten cupcakes for Halloween
- cupcake liners (orange and black)
- 1 box
- cake mix, any flavor
- gummy black raspberry candies
- miniature confetti sprinkles (circle ones)
- green m and m's
- orange and black jellybeans
- black sprinkles
- black and orange sanding sugar
- black edible pen and white candy coating
- 1 can(s)
- white frosting
How to Make Kitten cupcakes for Halloween
- 1Bake cupcakes following directions on package and let cool once done.
- 2Frost the cupcakes. Dip in orange or black sanding sugar. Make sure to coat whole cupcake.
- 3Pinch the tip of the black gummy raspberry candies to form pointed ears. Insert in frosting at top of cupcake. Insert a jellybean in middle for nose and black sprinkles around nose for whiskers. Insert confetti sprinkle for mouth.
- 4On bottom edges of cupcake insert 6 jellybeans for the claws. 3 on each side of mouth.
- 5Using the edible black marker, draw pupils on the green m&m's then press eyes into frosting.
- 6Melt the candy coating according to directions on package. Use a wooden pick to dot the candy on eyes and paws to make claws. Enjoy!