Kit's Yellow Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Kit's Yellow Cake...
- 1Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 8x8 inch cake pan.
- 2Beat egg whites till frothy, add 1/2 cups sugar, beat until stiff peaks & glossy.
- 3In medium bowl sift the remaining dry ingredients. Then add oil, 1/3 cup milk with vanilla & beat for 1 min.
- 4Fold in the egg white meringue, make sure not to stir. Pour in the remaining milk with the egg yolks & make sure not to over mix.
- 5Bake for 30 to 35 mins. Cool well.
- 6Slice cake into 3 equal layers & spread any choice of fruit jam. Then frost with any white or vanilla frosting.