Kit's Twisted Nana's White Fruit Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 lbbutter, room temperature
1 lbwhite raisins
1/2 lbcandied mixed fruit
6 ccake flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 corange juice, fresh
How to Make Kit's Twisted Nana's White Fruit Cake...
- Heat oven to 300F. Lightly grease & flour 3 loaf pans.
- In large bowl cream the butter, gradually add in the sugar & mix together.
- In a separate large bowl mix all your fruits & walnuts mixing ever so softly.
- Then add in 5 cups of the flour to cream mixture, with the last 3 ingredients & mix well.
- Add the last cup of flour to the bowl with the fruit & mix to coat each. Then pour fruit into the cream mixture & blend extra well.
- Pour into greased pans & bake for 2 hours.Let cool for 10 mins & take out of pans.