Kit's Banana Cake....
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 1/2 csugar
2 ccake flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 cbanana, mashed
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cmacadamia nuts, chopped
How to Make Kit's Banana Cake....
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake egg whites, gradually add 1/3 cup sugar at a time until stiff peaks & glossy.
- In medium bowl sift the remaining dry ingredients together.
- Add oil, banana & 1/2 of the milk with the vanilla. Beat for 1 min.
- Combine everything together & the remaining milk & mix well.
- Fold into meringue with the nuts. Pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins. Cool well & frost with frosting.