Kick "A" Survivor's Parrott Bay Rum Cake
How to Make Kick "A" Survivor's Parrott Bay Rum Cake
- Preheat oven to 325
- Prepare tube pan according to mix directions.
- Use 4 eggs instead of 3 as noted on box directions.
- Substitute water with rum & cream of coconut
- Add oil and follow mix directions
- Bake in tube pan for 45 to 50 mins. Sides will pull away from pan.
- Cool cake.
- Use a turkey injector to pu additional rum into cake after cooling using one cup or so of Captain Morgan.
- To frost cake after cooling: Mix until smooth. One 1 lb. box confectioners sugar, 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened. 2 tbs parrot bay coconut Rum & 2 Tbs cream of coconut