Kick "A" Survivor's Parrott Bay Rum Cake
How to Make Kick "A" Survivor's Parrott Bay Rum Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325
- 2Prepare tube pan according to mix directions.
- 3Use 4 eggs instead of 3 as noted on box directions.
- 4Substitute water with rum & cream of coconut
- 5Add oil and follow mix directions
- 6Bake in tube pan for 45 to 50 mins. Sides will pull away from pan.
- 7Cool cake.
- 8Use a turkey injector to pu additional rum into cake after cooling using one cup or so of Captain Morgan.
- 9To frost cake after cooling: Mix until smooth. One 1 lb. box confectioners sugar, 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened. 2 tbs parrot bay coconut Rum & 2 Tbs cream of coconut