KeyLime Raspberry cupcakes
- white cake recipe from : kingarthurflour.com/...e-cake-recipe
- 1/3 c
- key lime juice( instead of vanilla and almond extract)
- zest of 12 key limes
- ( i used whole milk instead of yogurt)
- 1/2 c
- butter softened
- zested key limes, and the juice
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- 4 1/2 c
- confectioners sugar
- 1/2 pt
- optional: milk to reach desired consistancy
- 1 c
- shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 c
- crushed grahm crackers
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
How to Make KeyLime Raspberry cupcakes
use food processor to crush your crackers.
Mix in your coconut.
add the butter.
push into the bottom of cupcake wrappers to forn a small crust.
Cover with cake batter.
- 2follow cake directions.
then push a fresh raspberry into the center of your cake, right before baking.
~Beat the softened butter first.
- 4Slowly add the sugar one cup at a time until well incorporated.
- 5add the lime zest and lime juice. continue mixing
- 6add your raspberries and watch as your frosting becomes delightfully pink