Key Lime Cheesecake
1 1/2 cfine gram cracker crumbs
2 Tbspbutter, melted and cooled
3 pkgcream cheese
1 csour cream
3/4 ckey lime juice
1lime, for garnish
How to Make Key Lime Cheesecake
- IN bowl stir together crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir the butter in well.
- Pat mixture evenly onto bottom and 1/2 way up sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake in middle of a 375° oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, flour and eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add lime juice and vanilla. (You can add some green food coloring if you wish)
- Mix until smooth and pour filling over crust.
- Bake cheese in middle of a preheated 375° oven for 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 250° and bake for another 50 to 60 minutes more, or until center is barely set.
- Let cheesecake cool on rack and then chill overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and transfer it to a cake stand. Decorate with whipped cream, fresh lime slices and or mint sprigs.