Kellie's Layered Sweet Potato Cheesecake
How to Make Kellie's Layered Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). 9x9in square pan or springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add sweet potato puree, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Place whipped topping on top and serve. for an added touch I place candied pecans on top
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended . Press mixture into an 9x9 square pan or springform pan
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 7 minutes. Cool.