KAREN'S CRANBERRY ORANGE BUNDT CAKE
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (i always use duncan hines)
- 1 can(s)
- (16 ounce) whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 3/4 c
- confectioner's sugar
- 2 tab.
- orange rind, finally grated
How to Make KAREN'S CRANBERRY ORANGE BUNDT CAKE
- 1Heat oven to 350'. Grease and lightly flour a Bundt pan.
Place the cake mix in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Reserve 1/3 cup of the cranberry sauce for glaze.
- 2Add the remaining cranberry sauce to the cake mix along with the orange juice, zest and eggs.
Beat at medium speed until the ingredients are well mixed.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350' for about 50 minutes or until the cake is done.
Cool for 30 minutes then invert onto plate.
- 4You can make a glaze by whisking the reserved cranberry sauce with the confectioner's sugar until smooth. Spoon over the cake or if your family insists on a cream cheese glaze you can make your favorite one.
- 5Enjoy this cake which also is good for brunch as it isn't too rich.