Kahlua Cake in a Jar
How to Make Kahlua Cake in a Jar
- 1Place cake mix and pudding in large bowl, blend with wisk.
- 2Add eggs, oil, milk and kahlua. Mix with electric mixer for two minutes.
- 3Spray six wide mouth canning jars with non stick spray lightly. Place 1 cup batter in each jar. Clean rims and place on baking sheet.
- 4Bake 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 5While cakes are baking, place flat lids into hot water until ready to use.
- 6Take cakes out one at a time and clean rims again. Place seals and rings on.
- 7The cake will slide out of the jar with a strong shake.
- 8Slice and serve.
- 9Cakes can be kept in the pantry for up to 6 months. They do not need to be refrigerated.