Kahlua Cake in a Jar
How to Make Kahlua Cake in a Jar
- Place cake mix and pudding in large bowl, blend with wisk.
- Add eggs, oil, milk and kahlua. Mix with electric mixer for two minutes.
- Spray six wide mouth canning jars with non stick spray lightly. Place 1 cup batter in each jar. Clean rims and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- While cakes are baking, place flat lids into hot water until ready to use.
- Take cakes out one at a time and clean rims again. Place seals and rings on.
- The cake will slide out of the jar with a strong shake.
- Slice and serve.
- Cakes can be kept in the pantry for up to 6 months. They do not need to be refrigerated.